Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Voluntary Servitude Contract

Voluntary Servitude Contract

Introduction

Binding Agreement
I, the undersigned, bind myself totally and completely, without limit, to
servitude to the holder(s) of this Contract, hereinafter known as MASTER. [The
singular form of the word 'MASTER' is used throughout this contract, though
this word may apply to one or more persons delineated below.] I acknowledge
receipt of one dollar ($1) and other consideration that to me is sufficient
compensation.

I certify that I am at least 18 years old, am not now physically or mentally
impaired by influence of any drugs, including alcohol, or other reason where I
do not know what I am doing and am legally and mentally competent to contract
in my own name. I am signing this document of my own free will, without
coercion or pressure of any kind. No one has made any promises, guarantees,
warranties, or offered threats or inducements of any kind to get me to sign
this Contract.

With full understanding of the meanings and implications of this Contract, I
specifically desire and request the control delineated and the activities
mentioned herein. I specially desire and request Master to force me to comply
if necessary, using any means at Master's disposal without limit.

Interpretive Discussion

I understand that the Sixteenth Amendment prohibits slavery and involuntary
servitude. Nevertheless, for my own purposes, I desire to become and to be a
slave. I am signing this contract in an attempt to effect that status. I
specifically request the courts, the law and government not to interfere. I
consider any attempt by an outside authority to in any way limit MASTER's
rights and prerogatives under this Contract to be an unwarranted interference
with my constitutional right to privacy. I am of legal age and I am legally an
adult who knows what he is doing. I specifically want this. In the strongest
language I request the government not to "protect" me from the consequences of
this decision.

I give up any and all rights of any kind and description, except those
specifically outlined in this document. I specifically waive any and all
protection in law or equity, any constitutional rights or protections, and any
other rule or regulation that would in any way prevent MASTER from having total
control over every aspect of my life.

I desire to be placed in a position where I CANNOT change my mind. Recognizing
that a government may not allow a totally irrevocable contract, no matter how
much I want one, I agree to the following clause, which, while not making this
Contract completely unbreakable, makes it extremely difficult to break.

This Contract is irrevocable except as provided for in this paragraph only.
First, it can be canceled at any time, without penalty, by mutual consent. If
MASTER does not give consent, MASTER has the right to force performance in a
court of law or equity or by the use of physical means as outlined above.
Second, it may be unilaterally canceled by MASTER at any time, with our without
reason.

Areas of Control

MASTER has total and complete control in every area. Except for the
limitations below in the medical condition, drug, tobacco, alcohol and sex
sections, if any, I agree to MASTER completely, willingly, to the best of my
ability, at all times and in every way. I hereby totally submit to MASTER
without limit and without reservation. I specifically request and authorize
MASTER to use force to compel my obedience, and I specifically request and
authorize MASTER to ignore anything I may say or do that might in any way be
considered a refusal or retraction on my part. By way of illustrating MASTER's
control, but not in any way to limit it, I delineate the following subset of
MASTER's rights, privileges, prerogatives, and abilities:

Geographical limits

MASTER has the right to limit my movements: to decide where I live, work,
play, etc. MASTER has the exclusive right to dictate my whereabouts at all
times. MASTER has the right to exercise this prerogative by physically
confining or binding me by any means MASTER desires, or by physically forcing
me to move from any place to any other place that MASTER may deem appropriate.
with no limitations on time or method. I understand that if restrained, the
restraints are REAL and that I will NOT be able to get free until MASTER
desires to release me, however long that takes.

Confinement

I understand that MASTER may choose to confine me for long periods in a cell
or cage or in some other way. MASTER agrees to allow me to have breaks from
this confinement from time to time for medical or exercise reasons but when
and if such breaks occur is exclusively the choice of MASTER. MASTER may
choose to encase my head for long periods or indefinitely in a mask or helmet
which may or may not allow me to see, hear or speak. MASTER agrees that this
helmet will be removed from time to time for medical inspections and other
reasons for which removal may be necessary but these are exclusively the
choice of MASTER and slave has no right to have helmet removed except when
approved by MASTER.

Dress

MASTER has the exclusive right to dictate every aspect of my dress: to decide
what, if anything, I am to wear, when, and for how long. MASTER agrees not to
subject me to arrest for indecent exposure, but MASTER's judgment will govern
in all circumstances. MASTER has the right to inspect me at any time, and in
any situation.

Grooming and Hygiene

MASTER has the right to dictate every aspect of my grooming and hygiene.

Hair. MASTER alone determines what amount of body hair I have and where, what
hair style, from completely bald to as long as it can be grown, I wear and so
forth.

Bathing and Washing. MASTER has the exclusive right to dictate my washing,
whether by HE HIMSELF, or any designee, both me and my clothing. MASTER may
dictate the timing, place, method, and length of my cleansing.

Tattoos, Piercing, Body Art, Branding. MASTER has the exclusive right to
dictate what, if any, body piercings, tattoos, scarifications, brandings, or
other body art modifications I will receive. MASTER agrees to have these
modifications made by professionals trained in the specific areas concerned.

Eating and Sleeping. MASTER will provide me with sufficient periods to eat
and to keep me in reasonable health. However, MASTER has the exclusive right
to dictate the place, time, manner and conditions of my eating, sleeping and
drinking. In addition, MASTER has the right to dictate what I eat or drink.

Limitations
The following are binding limitations on the otherwise unconditional nature of
my service and MASTER's control over me. Except for the limits in this
section, there are none. MASTER is in complete control and I hereby authorize
and request MASTER to treat me as if I were His own body and to do anything
painful, harmful, or helpful that he could legally do to himself.

Medical Condition Limitation
If I develop a medical condition, such as allergy or diabetes, that dictates
inclusion or exclusion of certain foods and drink, specific exercise regimens,
scheduled medications, etc. MASTER agrees to abide by the limits of diet,
exercise , etc., as required to live with the condition.

Drug Limitation
I agree, under the strictest of penalties, not to use drugs in any form
whatsoever except for: a) over-the-counter medications administered or on
orders of MASTER, b) performance-enhancing or state-altering drugs ordered by
MASTER, and c) medicines prescribed by a doctor. MASTER agrees to allow me to
take prescribed medications on schedule.

Alcohol Limitation
MASTER will not force me to use alcohol to such an extent that my health or
safety is endangered. He may bring me into establishments that allow drinking
or order me to serve Him or His friends drinks, or order me to consume alcohol
in moderation, regardless of my preference regarding personal use. If I am to
use alcohol, it will be only under MASTER's direction as to time, place

extent, type and method.

Sex Limitation
This is NOT a contract for sexual services. I shall NOT receive anything of
value for engaging in sex.

I understand I will engage in homosexual sex at MASTER's desire and
direction. I agree to do so fully, completely, willingly, and to the best of
my ability. MASTER will tell me where, when, with whom, and what sexual
activities to undertake. MASTER may also forbid me to engage in sexual
activities with any one other than Himself. Such activities may include
fetish, sado-masochistic, multi-person, and other activities considered by some
to be deviant. Except at MASTER's direction, I agree to refrain from all
sexual activity of every kind and description, including self-gratification. I
understand that MASTER may choose to deny me orgasm for long periods or
indefinitely and I accept that I have no right to an orgasm at any time. If
Orgasms are allowed they are a gift from MASTER and I will always be very
greatful to receive them.

Work
MASTER may order me to perform physical duties on His behalf and may hire out
my labor without compensation of any kind to me.

I agree to serve diligently, completely, and to the very best of my ability at
all times. All money received for any of my work shall be the property of
MASTER. Unless employed by a company owned by MASTER, no employer-k-employee
relationship exists between me and MASTER. MASTER is not responsible for
worker's compensation, social security (FICA) or other insurance's or taxes. I
serve under this Contract for the compensation already received, which is not,
and is not to be construed as wages. That I am not an employee can be
demonstrated by the IRS test that I cannot quit this Contract.

MASTER agrees to use necessary funds from my work to pay any personal bills or
obligations I may have had when signing this contract.

Health and Fitness
I agree at MASTER's direction to submit to every form of examination by health
care professionals, fitness experts, or others MASTER deems desirable. I agree
to submit to any treatment or course of regiment MASTER orders. I agree to
diligently pursue any regimen of exercise or fitness MASTER may assign to me to
the best of my ability and I understand that MASTER may set goals for this
regimen and discipline me if they are not met.

Penalties
MASTER may enforce His orders by physical, corporal punishment of various
types. I understand that, as one method of discipline, I will be spanked
(paddled, etc.) with hands or implements. I understand the spankings and
whippings are REAL. They WILL hurt, MAY leave marks on my body, and MAY
bruise. MASTER may enforce His orders by physical force: in short, by MAKING
me to do what He wants done. MASTER may apply corporal punishment and/or force
either for a lapse in my behavior , for a completely arbitrary reason, or for
his enjoyment, amusement, and gratification.

Hold Harmless
I submit to this Contract and to treatment hereunder entirely of my own free
will and volition and for my own reasons. I enter into this Contract solely
and entirely at my own risk. I, for myself, my heirs, my assigns, and all
other parties of any description, hereby agree to hold harmless, and release
from all liability of any kind, MASTER and all other participants in these
activities.

Power of Attorney
By my signature below, I grant MASTER unlimited Power of Attorney to turn to
His own use and advantage all property described above and to effect any legal
transfers or paperwork of any kind and description; to give consent to medical
and other treatment: to execute contracts of any sort in my name; to effect
and to enforce all rights, privileges, and conditions of this Contract; and to
do anything in my name which I could lawfully do without exception or
limitation. MASTER may specifically do things under this Power of Attorney
which may be perceived to be to His benefit. I desire that MASTER be free to
exercise this Power of Attorney without any conditions, bonds, oversight,
restraint, or interference of any kind. Also, according to the State I will
be living in, I will sign Power of Attorney in the form prescribed by law, and
have it registered with the County Clerks Office registry of documents.

This and other signed Power of Attorney lasts indefinitely from the date of my
signing the Contract below.

Model Release
I hereby execute an unconditional, unlimited, irrevocable, assignable Model
Release in favor of MASTER covering all pictures, films, video, audio, public
performance, and recordings of me of any kind, whether true to life or
manipulated in any fashion, and all associated material, including promotional,
either factual or fictional, used for any purposes whatsoever, including
commercial. I waive all rights to inspect the products before or after use and
waive my claims for embarrassment or mental distress specifically and all
other claims of any sort generally.

Other Provisions; Severability; Assignability
This statement not withstanding, I specifically desire none, or at least the
minimum amount of government interference in this contract. If any part of
this Contract is held to be invalid, the remainder stands as written and the
invalid part is changed as slightly as possible to give MASTER as much latitude
and as many rights and privileges as possible. In a similar fashion, in any
disagreement of Interpretation, MASTER's desires shall prevail.

MASTER may assign this Contract to any other person or persons without my
signed consent.

EFFECTIVE:
This contract shall become effective upon signature of MASTER and slave.
Slave shall provide complete accurate information on himself in those areas of
this contract below the signatures and he shall do this as his first act of
obediance upon signing this document.

The computer printed signatures below are taken as legal bond signatures.

I have read this Contract and have no questions. There are no other provisions.


Execution of Document
Master: ________________________________________________________________


slave: ________________________________________________________________



signed/dated ____________________________________________________________


slave full legal name:

_________________________________________________________________________

slave Date of Birth: ____________________________________________________

slave Social security Number ____________________________________________

address of slave current residence:______________________________________

________________________________________________________________________

Slave home telephone number:_____________________________________________

Slave cell phone number: ________________________________________________

Slave email address: ____________________________________________________

make /model/ licence number of slaves vehicle:

_______________________________________________________________________

Slave workplace address:_________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________

workplace parkade address:_______________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________

No comments: