Wednesday, March 28, 2007

SLAVE CONTRACT



DATE:_______________



SLAVE CONTRACT



THIS AGREEMENT IS MADE THIS ______ day of ___________, 19__, by

and between __________________________, (Master, Mistress, Dominant, Top), and __________________, (Slave, Submissive, Bottom).

WHEREAS the parties hereto desire to engage in a (Master-Mistress-Dominant-Top)/(Slave-Submissive-Bottom) relationship for a period of (#) (days, weeks, months, years); and

WHEREAS the parties desire to delineate their duties and responsibilities in said relationship as well as to define the parameters of said relationship;

NOW, THEREFORE, THIS AGREEMENT WITNESSETH:

I. I, _____________________ (S,S,B), hereby agree as follows:

1. To submit myself to my _____________ (M,M,D,T) fully and completely. I agree that he/she may use me as he/she sees fit to perform any personal services, errands, sexual services and to accept any training, punishment, humiliation, degradation or other use which may please him/her. I specifically give up all personal rights to my __________(M,M,D,T). All control is submitted to him/her. I shall obey all commands swiftly, gladly and diligently and accept all consequences for any failures to do so. [I relinquish any free will I may have for the duration of this contract OR I relinquish any free will I may have for the duration of this contract with the following exceptions: [here list any items to be negotiated out of the relationship]

2. I place myself fully and with utmost trust into the hands of my ________(M,M,D,T) knowing full well that he/she respects me and cares for me and that no permanent injury shall deliberately be done to me.

3. I agree to hold my _____(M,M,D,T) harmless from any civil or criminal liability which may inure to me as a consequence of the actions agreed to in this contract; with the proviso that I do not relinquish the right to legal actions regarding any items specifically excluded from my part of this agreement.

4. My safe word is ______________. I (shall/shall not) have the right to use it at any time during the term of this contract. If I have the right to use it and do so, the contract will [immediately terminate/will temporarily terminate for a period of time to be determined between the parties]

II ____________ (M,M,D,T) hereby agree as follows:

1. I accept __________ as my _________ (S,S,B) for the term of this agreement freely taking control of his/her body, mind and spirit, to use and or abuse him/her as I see fit for my pleasure, to include, but not be limited to personal services, errands, sexual services, punishments, training, humiliation and degradation. I shall have complete and absolute control over this ________(S,S,B) and my commands shall be swiftly and diligently obeyed or I shall punish him/her as I see fit. [I agree to accept the _______'s (S,S,B) gift of free will for the term of this contract . OR I accept the ________'s (S,S,B) gift of free will for the term of this contract with the exceptions as noted above in section I clause 1.]

2. I accept the responsibility placed in my hands by the ________(S,S,B) and respect him/her for so doing. I shall cherish and control him/her for the term of the agreement, allowing no deliberate permanent injury to befall him/her.

3. I also agree to hold my ________(S,S,B) harmless from any civil or criminal liability which may inure to me as a consequence of the actions agreed to in this contract; with the proviso that I do not relinquish my legal rights for any deliberate criminal acts committed on or against me or my property by the _______-(S,S,B).

4. I acknowledge that the ________'s(S,S,B) safe word is _______and I agree that if he/she uses it this contract will [immediately terminate/temporarily terminate for a period to be determined between the parties.]

5.I require compliance with the following rules: [here list any special requirements as to form of address, costume, articles to be brought, etc.]

In witness whereof, we affix our signatures and seals the day and date first written above:

____________________(SEAL) (M,M,D,T)

____________________(SEAL)
(S,S,B)

Commands Contents DMs Email Library Login Members Photo Gallery Resources Rules Schedule Store

No comments: