Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Personal and Career

Personal and Career
Management Contract


I _____________________ hereafter known as the Party of the First Part, and

________________ hereafter known as the Party of the Second Part, do hereby

enter into a contractual agreement for Personal and Career Management.

I being the Party of the First Part do hereby agree to accept any and all career decisions including but not limited to behavioral, facial and body modifications both mental and medical as the Party of the Second Part deems necessary.

I being the Party or the First Part also do hereby agree to specifically including but not limited to any and all erotic piercing, multiple earrings, tongue studs, nasal septum rings, nipple rings, penile rings, liposuction, body enhancements, orchidectomys, breast augmentation by hormone therapy and if need be saline/silicone breast implantsof upto 700cc per side.

I being the Party of the First Part further more agree to be trained by any means necessary in acting, submission, dominance, role playing, including forced behavior modification.

Additionally I being the Party of the First Part agree to purchase any and all suitable attire (wardrobe) as require for these roles.

I Party of the First Part am of sound mind and enter into this contractual agreement willingly for my own personal gain.

Further more I acknowledge full disclosure.

I ___________________________signed _____________date Party or the First Part

I ___________________________signed _____________date Party of the Second Part

Notary ______________________Stamp/Seal Date_________________
or
Witness _____________________ Date_________________

No comments: