Monday, July 21, 2008

Femdomme Contract




















D/S LIFESTYLE



Contract "A" For Female Dom


D/s Contract

I, ________________________, with a free mind and an open heart; do request of
_______________________ that She accept the submission of my will unto Her and to take me into Her care and guidance, that W/we may grow together in love, trust and mutual respect. The satisfaction of Her wants, desires, and whims are consistent with my desire as a submissive to be found pleasing to Her. To that end, I offer her use of my time, talents, and abilities. Further, I ask, in sincere humility, that, as my Mistress, She accept the keeping of my body for the fulfillment and enhancement of O/our sexual, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs. To achieve this, She may have unfettered use of my body any time, any place, in front of anyone; to keep or to give away, as She will determine.

I ask that She guide me in any sexual, sensual, or scene-related behavior, both together with, and separate from Her, in such a way as to further my growth as a person.

I request of _______________________, as my Mistress, that She use the power vested in Her role; to mold and shape me; assisting me to grow in strength, character, confidence, and being, and that She continue to help me to develop my artistic and intellectual abilities.

In return, I agree:

To obey Her commands to the best of my ability.

To strive to overcome feelings of guilt or shame, and all inhibitions that interfere with my capability to serve Her and limit my growth as Her submissive.

To maintain honest and open communication.

To reveal my thoughts, feelings, and desires without hesitation or embarrassment.

To inform Her of wants and perceived needs, recognizing that She is the sole judge of this or how these shall be satisfied.

To strive toward maintenance of a positive self-image and development of realistic expectations and goals.

To work with Her to become a happy and self-fulfilled individual.

To work against negative aspects of my ego and my insecurities that would interfere with advancement of these aims.

My surrender as a submissive is done with the knowledge that nothing asked of me will demean me as a person, and will in no way diminish my own responsibilities toward making utmost use of my potential. In recognition of my family obligations, nothing will be required of me that will in any way damage or harm my children, nor interfere with the performance of my duties as father.

This I, _______________________, do entreat, with lucidity and the realization of what this means, both stated and implied, in the conviction that this offer will be understood in the spirit of faith, caring, esteem and devotion in which it is given.

Should either of U/us find that O/our aspirations are not being well served by this agreement, find this commitment too burdensome, or for any other reason wish to cancel, E/either may do so by verbal notification to the O/other, in keeping with the consensual nature of this agreement. W/we B/both understand that cancellation means a cessation of the control stated and implied within this agreement, not a termination of O/our relationship as friends and lovers. Upon cancellation, each of U/us agrees to offer to the O/other Her or his reasons and to assess O/our new needs and situation openly and lovingly.

This agreement shall serve as the basis for an extension of O/our relationship, committed to in the spirit of loving and consensual dominance and submission with the intention of furthering self-awareness and exploration, promoting health and happiness, and improving B/both O/our lives.

I offer my consent to submission to ______________________________ under the terms stated above on this the ________ day of _____________ in the year 20___.

____________________________
Signature of Submissive

I offer my acceptance of submission by _____________________________ under these terms stated above on this the ________ day of ______________ in the year 20___.

____________________________
Signature of Dominant

No comments: